I screen all new friends, without exception, for my safety and comfort.
I offer several kinds of screening, detailed below. The first three options are suitable for those who have seen providers before, whereas the fourth and fifth are ideal for newbies.
Please include one of the following when you contact me:
1. Provider references
I will happily reach out to other providers to verify you. I require the following:
- You met with the providers within the past six months.
- They have reviews and/or a social media presence.
- You are able to provide at least two references.
Please send the following for each of your two references:
- Review site link(s) and/or website and social media links
- Email and/or phone number
I accept both independent and agency references.
Please have at least two recent (within six month) okays.
I do not accept employment verification without okays.
3. Review Boards
I screen using TER, TNA, and NightShift.
I am able to accept your TER, TNA, or NightShift handle only if you PM me on the site itself to verify that the handle belongs to you.
If you are a TER member, I can accept your verified handle as screening only if you have two whitelists from within the past six months.
If you are a TNA member, I will accept your verified handle as screening if two providers have responded to your recent (within six months) reviews of your sessions with them. Because TNA references are not dated I request that you provide me with direct contact information for at least two providers you've seen if you do not have reviews with provider replies.
If you are a Night Shift member, I will accept your verified handle as screening if two providers have verified your recent (within six months) reviews.
Although I do require that you PM me to verify your review board handle, please send your booking request via email, text, or P411. I do not check my TER or TNA messages daily.
4. Employment Verification
Please send one or more of the following:
- A link to your LinkedIn profile, which must have a photo and 200+ connections for me to accept it as screening
- Your work website bio, with pic
- A link to another website including a photo of you that verifies your employment (such as your IMDB page or a newspaper or magazine article about you)
5. Coffee Consultation
If none of the above options work for you, you can book a public meeting with me in lieu of other screening. We'll meet at a coffeeshop or other public place and chat for 30 to 45 minutes. If all goes well, we'll schedule a session for another day.
Coffee consultations are $100. Please present this amount in a gift card or small gift bag at the beginning of the consult.